- Assistance in coordination or managing Life stages, Transitions and Supports
- Enabled Pathway has the experience required to strengthen a participants ability to design and build their supports with an emphasis on linking the broader systems of support across a complex service delivery environment.
- Coordination support is to focus on supporting participants to direct their lives, not just their services. This may include resolving points of crisis, and developing resilience in the participants network.
Level 3: Support coordination
- Enabled pathway can provide participants specialist support coordination in a time limited, outcome focused manner and by an appropriately qualified and experienced practitioner to meet the individual needs of the participants circumstances necessitated by specific needs or high level risks in a participants situation and reducing the complexity in the participants support environment in the context of the broader systems of support, whilst also assisting the participant to connect with NDIS support networks, negotiate solutions with multiple stakeholders and build capacity and resilience
Our support workers
- The Disability Support Worker is responsible for implementing training and support services aimed at maximizing the living, employment, social and recreational skills of people with a disability. Community inclusion, independence, decision making and personal choice should be promoted through these supports, with a focus on individual needs.
- The Disability Support Worker is a valued member of Enabled Pathway and contributes to the development of holistic service practices.
ASSISTANCE WITH DAILY LIVING: SUPPORT FOR PARTICIPANTS LIVING WITHIN THEIR HOME ENVIRONMENTS
- Assisting with, and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to develop skills of the participant to live as autonomously as possible.
- Monitoring the safety and well-being of clients and providing one on one client relationship building to the highest standards of our support services
- Working with clienteles family/carer and existing relevant support network to provide tailored support programs based on the individual goals and needs of the client.